Thursday, January 15, 2009

6 RN's + 8 Kids + Phoenix Zoo= A great time!!!!







Today a group of moms that I work with got together and met at the Phoenix Zoo!!! We had a great time! I have not been to the Phoenix Zoo in ages!!! My has it changed!! Well I am officially a member of the zoo and I got a year pass. I am glad that we did that because we did not have time to see all of the animals! The first picture is all of the cute little butts looking at the elephants!! I love this picture.




The picture above is all of the kids that went except for one, where's Trey? It was hard to get them all to cooperate but 5 out of 7 isn't bad!










The picture above is all of the kids looking at the baboons. You know the ones that look like they need Preparation H :)



The picture below is of Avery in the tree house that they built. She loved going up and down the stairs!!









2 comments:

Ashley said...

I just LOVE the bum shot...sooo cute ;)

Carly said...

:( Wish I was there...stupid work. Looks like you guys had a blast!