Thursday, February 5, 2009

Uppercase Living


I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Uppercase Living just came out with some new products for this year and I got my shipment today!!! There is a ton a cool stuff in the new catalog and I am stoked about it. The new product that I love is this one. All the stuff that you see in the picture comes in the kit, from the easel to the paint brush (sponge). Even though mine is a little off center and the hand prints are a little smudged....I love it!!! It was hard to do with a 2 year old and the part she liked was when I put the paint on her hands. But the finished product is PRICELESS. Uppercase Living is offering a special on this kit. When you spend $50 on an order you have the option to buy the kit for $25. This is an awesome deal because regular price is $50!! You can visit my website and look at the catalog.




1 comment:

Ashley said...

okay that is SUPER cute!!!