Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I love my days off!! So Avery and I were bored and she is my little shoppin' partner and we, ok I, decided to go thriftin' at Savers. I found sooo much stuff and I am so excited for what they may become. So the total was like $72. They had a calendar that you could buy and there is a coupon in there for each month, so January's coupon was spend over $50 and get $25 off!!! So I got every thing for $37!!! I was so excited. So I bought 7 shirts for Avery to wear to daycare because I send her in nice ones and they come back with stains that won't come out. I got that board with that stupid sayin' on it! I am going to paint that and put an Uppercase Living expression on it. The sled I got for next Christmas, I thought that it was cute. The framed picture, I am going to make into a chalkboard, with chalkboard spray paint. I will show you pictures after I complete the project tomorrow. You can't see it very well but underneath the shirts there is a baby blanket. The blanket is one of the ones that you take squares of flannel fabric and stitch them together. I call them rag quilts, one side is smooth the other side has ruffles. Anyways, it was only $2.99!! So tomorrow I have some projects that I need to do!



















1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awesome finds!!!! I have seen that calendar and was tempted to buy it, you make it sound like such a great deal I will have to get it next time LOL ;)