Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ugly Picture with Frame...transformed

So you know that ugly picture that I bought yesterday from Savers for $3.99.....

Taaaa Daaa!! I am so excited about this and it was soooo very easy!!!! I spray painted the whole thing with that chalk spray paint. I did two coats and let it dry for 12 hours. I then distressed the edges with sandpaper. I love the distress look. I attached the chalk with some ribbon on the back. I don't know if I like the ribbon or not. But I am going to get something from Uppercase Living to put on the top where I wrote "menu". And that is that!! All for under $8.00 and I still have a lot of chalk paint in the can.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Charity you are way to creative; LOVE IT ;p

Erika said...

Stoppin' by from endless possibilities. That is a great idea for a not so cute picture! I guess I'll have to take a better look at the pictures when I go thrifting from now on!!!