Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Room For Avery


Okay so I have not posted anything in a very long time but I am trying to get settled into this whole blog world... Let me tell you I am like a kid with a new piece of candy. Forget facebook this is sooooo much better. Okay so here is my next project...

I just moved my 2 year old out of her old room and into what use to be the guest room. She is now sleeping in my old canopy bed that I had when I was her age and it is a full size bed. It swallows her up but believe me she thrashes around when she sleeps so she needs it! One of my favorite things to do is to decorate a room! I am sooo excited to start out with a clean slate. The walls are white and I can do anything that I want!!

I am having a hard time deciding on a theme or color scheme. Her nursery was pink, and I mean Peptobismol pink!!! OH YEAH...the reason why we are moving her out is because we are trying for another little "best" baby. Anyways, I want something that will grow with her. I have a lot of ideas in my head that I want to include in her room. So I decided to start out with bedding, since that is one of the most important pieces in a room. Let me tell ya' kid bedding, that isn't cheesy is hard to come by!!! I searched everywhere and I stumbled upon Restoration Hardware Baby and Kid!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I love this store!!

So here is the bedding that I got her... but it is a light greenish blue instead of the pink. So stay tuned and I will let you know what I am brewin' up!!

No comments: